Is your website struggling to compete for the top spot for your target keywords and phrases?
Or, are you getting traffic but not converting it into enquiries or sales?
If so, you need to optimise your website for search engines so that it can attract the right audience, engage with them and convert them into your loyal customers.
Search engine optimisation is about providing quality information, proving that you benefit consumers and establishing trust with your online audience.
“By 2040, it is thought 95% of purchases will be facilitated by e-Commerce”
With the range of algorithms now constantly scanning the web to identify who is truly providing the best customer experiences, you need to be ready to compete in an increasingly digitised trade environment – Search engine optimisation will help you to achieve this.
The benefits of search engine optimisation
- Increase conversions by attracting the right people
- Increase web traffic
- Increase engagement
- Clearly communicate to build trust
- Build an established brand and online presence
Get in touch with the team at Arc Angel Advertising to learn more about how we can help you to optimise your website, increase your traffic and improve your conversion rate. Click here to email us!
Alternatively, we’ve enclosed a couple of tips and tricks below to help you get started if you want to optimise your website yourself.
Six ways to optimise your website
- Target the keywords and phrases your audience is searching for so that you can access them
- Create engaging content so that your target audience stay on your site, recognise your brand, product and service offerings and keep coming back for more
- Build your online brand awareness with different audiences by creating specialised content
- Provide value by creating a positive online user experience with a clear customer journey
- Engage with other established brands and official information sources that your audience are interested in
- Establish trust by getting some great reviews for your products and services
You can visit our education centre or blog to find even more digital marketing tips that will help your SME to grow.